SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 30 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data. This combination of products and partners has enabled a real-time cyber defense solution tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 global businesses in more than 215 countries and territories.
Secur is a SonicWall Platinium partner based in South Africa, offering SonicWall implementation, integration and support services, these services can be offered even in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Kenya and Nigeria
NETWORK SECURITY FIREWALLS
Advanced threat protection, from small businesses to global enterprises and cloud environments. Discover network security made boundless.
Let’s Find the Right Firewall for You
Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, whether in your home or in the cloud, SonicWall next-generation firewalls (NGFW) provide the security, control and visibility you need to maintain an effective cybersecurity posture. SonicWall’s award-winning hardware and advanced technology are built into each firewall to give you the edge on evolving threats. With solutions designed for networks of all sizes, SonicWall firewalls are designed to meet your specific security and usability needs, all at a cost that will protect your budget while securing your network.
SMBs & Branches
SOHO / TZ Series Firewalls
Enterprise-grade protection for your small to mid-size business or branch office.
NSa Series Firewalls
Unrivaled threat prevention in a high-performance security platform.
NSsp Series Firewalls
Scalable security that leverages the power of cloud intelligence and designed for large distributed enterprises, data centers and service providers.
NSv Series Firewalls
A virtual firewall series that provides next-generation cloud security for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Centrally Manage Your Firewalls with Network Security Manager
SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM) gives you everything you need for comprehensive firewall management.
- Onboard and manage dozens or hundreds of firewalls centrally from one interface
- Deploy and administer firewalls remotely with Zero-Touch Deployment
- Simplify set-up with configuration wizards
- Identify and remedy security risks through detailed analytics and intuitive dashboards
- Quickly and easily deploy new firewalls using custom configuration templates
- Federate security policies globally
- Automate audit-ready reporting
Trust That’s Earned and Certified
For more than 20 years, SonicWall has been committed to continuous independent third-party security testing performed by ICSA Labs — the foremost independent testing agency for network security products.
Firewall Security Services
Add additional capabilities to your SonicWall firewall. Choose the Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) to protect your organization with the full range of security services or customize your strategy with individual options and capabilities to meet your security needs.
- Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) – Protect your organization with the full suite of security services for SonicWall firewalls.
- Gateway Security Services – Get real-time protection with gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention (IPS) and application intelligence and control.
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) – Defend against unknown and zero-day attacks at the gateway with automated remediation using cloud-based multi-engine sandboxing.
- Content Filtering Service – Manage access to inappropriate, unproductive, and even illegal and malicious web content.
- Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service – Remove junk email at the gateway with one-click activation.
CLOUD EDGE SECURE ACCESS
SonicWall Cloud Edge Secure Access is built to respond to the anytime, anywhere business world, whether on-prem or in the cloud. It delivers simple network-as-a-service for site-to-site and hybrid cloud connectivity with Zero-Trust and Least Privilege security as one integrated offering.
Zero-Trust Network Access
With more remote workers than ever needing secure access to resources in the hybrid cloud, many organizations need to look beyond traditional perimeter-based network security. Companies can respond to the widening attack surface and stop the lateral movement of internal or external threats by using SonicWall’s fast, simple and cost-effective Zero-Trust and Least Privilege security approach.
Cloud Edge Secure Access, in partnership with Perimeter 81, prevents unauthorized users from accessing and moving through the network and gives trusted users only access to what they need. Authenticate any one, any device and any location quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits
SonicWall’s Cloud Edge Secure Access features easy-to-use, superior Zero-Trust security. IT managers can deploy the security they need for their businesses in a matter of minutes.
Protect High-Value Assets
Least Privilege access and automatic micro-segmentations help organizations protect assets and control device interactions.
Cloud Direct On-Ramp
Easily connects to popular cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Cloud Edge Secure Access allows for easier and faster onboarding of new offices and new users.
Network Traffic Control (NTC)
Based on a stateful firewall-as-a-service (FwaaS) approach, Cloud Edge Secure Access provides policy-based protection by defining who can access a specific network, its services and from where.
Device Posture Check (DPC)
Grants network access only to compliant and authorized devices with the latest OS patch and a malware-free environment. This stops malware from slipping into the infrastructure.
Cloud Edge Secure Access is powered by proven technology from Perimeter 81, recognized as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™ Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Q3 2021 report.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
SonicWall Capture ATP is a cloud-based, multi-engine sandbox that revolutionizes advanced threat detection. Included with Capture ATP, SonicWall’s patented Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection™ (RTDMI) blocks zero-day and unknown threats at the gateway — even those that hide via encryption or don’t exhibit malicious behavior.
By combining multi-engine sandbox technology, system emulation and virtualization techniques, SonicWall Capture ATP detects more threats faster than single sandbox solutions.
- The solution scans traffic and extracts suspicious code for analysis.
- Malware capabilities are replicated over various environments — all without detection.
- SonicWall Capture Labs rapidly deploys remediation signatures to SonicWall security products, so threats that fail anywhere fail everywhere.