Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2016. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Amazon, Google (Alphabet), Apple, and Facebook (Meta).
Sleek design and standout value
The lightest Surface Laptop helps you do more on a 12.4” PixelSense™ touchscreen in premium materials.
Familiar features and trusted Windows Hello security
One Touch sign-in with the Fingerprint Power Button on selected models, all-day typing comfort on the full-size keyboard and immersive Omnisonic sound, backed by Dolby® Audio™.
Get it done with your favourite apps
Collaborate, connect and do your best work. Power through your favourite apps*,2, backed by all-day battery life,1 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor and up to 8GB RAM.
Surface Laptop Go
- Lightest Surface Laptop, 12.4” PixelSense™ 1536 x 1024 (148 PPI) display and interactive touchscreen
- Best for focused everyday productivity and streaming
- Instant On and Fingerprint Power Button for password-free One Touch sign-in on selected models
Surface Laptop 3 13.5” and 15”
- Larger 13.5” PixelSense™ 2256 x 1504 (201 PPI) display or 15” PixelSense™ 2496 x 1664 (201 PPI) display, each with interactive touchscreen and support for Surface Pen*
- Better performance for multitasking and running several apps at once
- Instant On and password-free Windows Hello face sign-in on all models