Welcome to Automation Anywhere. We’re on a singular and unwavering mission to democratize automation and create a better future for everyone, liberating people from mundane, repetitive tasks, and allowing them more time to use their intellect and creativity. With 2.8M bots deployed at customers in 90 countries, and a network of over 2100 partners, we are a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, and our AI-powered digital workforce platform optimizes the business processes of the world’s largest enterprises and governments in virtually every industry including 85% of the top banks and ﬁnancial institutions, 90% of the top healthcare institutions, 85% of the top technology companies, and 80% of the top telecom companies. Industry Awards and highlights: ·
- Named a leader each year of Gartner Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation ·
- Named a Leader in Forrester Wave
- Named a Leader and Star Performer in Everest Peak Matrix
- Named a Leader in Nelson Hall NEAT Intelligent Automation Report
- G2 Crowd 2020 Best Software Company
- First Cloud-native digital workforce platform
- 850+ pre-built, intelligent automation solutions
- Bot security and IP protection · SaaS packages
- Over 1.4M courses completed in Automation Anywhere University
- Free AI-powered Community edition
Born in the cloud. Built for the future of business. This is automation, unleashed.
Automation 360 is a single, integrated platform that transcends front office and back office technology siloes to automate business processes across all systems and applications, including both SaaS and legacy apps.
pply RPA across the spectrum of health services from patient care to medicare
By automating operational processes with RPA, both healthcare providers and payers—and every healthcare organization in between—not only realize the core benefits of RPA, like cost and error reduction, they create much-needed bandwidth to tackle healthcare transformation objectives.
What can RPA do to transform healthcare payer operations?
AI-powered RPA can alleviate many of the pressures health insurers face by removing roadblocks in everyday processes and by providing more complete data.
- Automate claims processing
- Automate prior authorization requests for faster resolution
- Speed up enrollment with automated workflows
- Increase call center productivity to support faster member solutions, higher throughput, and automated follow-up
- Use bots to integrate disparate systems
- Get bot-driven process-level insights and business analytics dashboards in real time