At Arcserve, we conquer big IT challenges with even bigger ideas. Which is why, after more than 25 years in the industry, our innovations continue to redefine the way businesses protect their data.
Understanding complex infrastructure challenges before anyone else, we developed the first data protection solution to uniquely combine enterprise-grade capabilities with the simplicity required by small and overstretched IT teams. This solution suite, aptly named Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), is delivered as the only all-in-one platform for cloud, virtual, and physical environments.
Through Arcserve UDP, we’ve transformed more than 45,000 IT departments with data availability capabilities that range from long-term storage for regulatory compliance, to disaster recovery and high availability.
Of course, this is about much more than rapidly evolving technologies. For us, it’s about protecting businesses and the people who rely on them. That’s why we’ve invested more than five million development hours into our solution—and we have no intention of resting on our laurels.
Secur is a Arcserve Platinium partner based in South Africa, offering Arcserve implementation, integration and support services, these services can be offered even in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Kenya and Nigeria
ARCSERVE X SERIES APPLIANCES
Secure your infrastructure with all-in-one enterprise backup, cybersecurity, and disaster recovery appliances with multi-petabyte scalability.
A NEW APPROACH TO ENTERPRISE BACKUP, DISASTER RECOVERY, AND CYBERSECURITY
Enterprise organizations are increasingly feeling the pressure to manage unstoppable data growth while protecting complex workloads from IT disasters and cyberattacks. In fact, according to Cybersecurity Ventures, total global storage is projected to exceed 200 ZBs by 2025 and cybercriminals forecast to attack a new business every 11 seconds in 2021.
It’s time to think differently.
EFFORTLESSLY DEFEND AND PROTECT YOUR ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE
Arcserve X Series Appliances make it quick and easy to protect against cyberattacks, IT disasters and large-volume data loss.
Powered by battle-tested data protection and cybersecurity software, they uniquely combine deep learning endpoint protection with on- and off-site DR and backup for complete IT resiliency with multi-petabyte scalability.
NOW YOU CAN:
- Eliminate discrete data protection and security strategies while putting data growth worries to rest with over 3PBs of effective capacity in a single appliance
- Rely on proven Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) software with instant VM and BMR, local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, optional high availability, and more
- Defend large data volumes from ransomware and hacker attacks with fully integrated Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity
- Combine your on- and off-site backups and rapidly restore with integrated cloud DR and backup to private and public clouds, including AWS, Azure, Nutanix Objects, and more
- Spin up dozens of VMs in the event of failures with 56 CPU cores and 1TB RAM (expandable to 2TBs)
- Scale quickly to increase capacity with linear expansion capabilities
- Slash your storage footprint with hyper-efficient, flash-accelerated deduplication with up to 20:1 ratio
- Gain peace of mind with on-site support in as little as four hours, and highly redundant hardware including hot-swap power supplies
How It Works
Arcserve X Series Appliances streamline your environment with a wide variety of deployment scenarios, including single-site, primary site, cross-site, central appliance site, and a hybrid combination of on-premises local, remote, and cloud systems. Each appliance is a self-contained, “set and forget”, secure DR and backup solution architected with cloud-native capabilities, global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape integration and automated data restore capabilities.
To protect data and system backups from ransomware and other attacks, Arcserve X Series Appliances are integrated with Sophos Intercept- X Advanced for Server, cutting-edge endpoint protection that combines a signature-based and signatureless malware detection, a deep learning neural network, anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware and WipeGuard technologies, to stop the widest range of endpoint threats.
If needed, rapid restore is achieved through cloud-native capabilities and full integration with Arcserve UDP software, Arcserve UDP Cloud Hybrid, Arcserve Backup, Arcserve Continuous Availability, and public clouds including Amazon® AWS, Microsoft Azure®, Nutanix® Objects, Eucalyptus® and Rackspace®